55 Gallon Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution (Caustic Soda)
Pkg Poly Drum
Sodium hydroxide solution may be used in the following processes:
• As a dedoping reagent in the synthesis of graphene/polyaniline hybrid material.
• As a solvent in the weight loss study of aluminum by corrosion.4
• Alkaline reagent test for tannins & phenolic compounds.
• Synthesis of single crystalline zinc stannate (Zn2SnO4 and ZnSnO3) nanoparticles.
• Estimation of protein content and α-cellulose content in grain by-products.
- to maintain alkalinity in water-based drilling fluids.
Sodium hydroxide solution is a strong alkali. It is utilized in making cellophane, rayon, bleaches, dyes and drugs. It is also employed to abstract hydrogen sulfide from petroleum and to degrade lignin in wood in the paper industry.
|vapor pressure||3 mmHg ( 37 °C)|
|concentration||50% in H2O|
1.515 g/mL at 25 °C
UN1824, Sodium hydroxide solution,8, PGII
NOTE:Product ships in two business days,
Shipping cost is based on business to business address customer unloads:
Carriers charges extra for : Lift-Gate ,Residential address, or if is a Ranch/farm/Park/Airport/School/Limited access or government facility. It's best to Call us with Questions.